Intern: Global Sustainability Strategy & Engagement
Location: Gaithersburg, MD
We are currently seeking candidates who are working towards obtaining a Master’s Degree in Sustainability or a related major for an internship during the summer of 2018. This internship opportunity is with the Global Sustainability Strategy and Engagement department.
The objective of this internship is to support the Global Sustainability function’s Strategy and Engagement team. This role will help develop and execute processes for stakeholder engagement and performance reporting.
• Support the stakeholder engagement planning and pre-work for a materiality assessment to shape the sustainability strategy.
• Support the development of engagement toolkits to train employees on initiating sustainability projects. This includes online research and employee outreach.
• Support the data collection, tracking and assessment of sustainability performance indicators for internal reviews and external disclosures.
• Provide online research and bench marking for sustainability outcomes
• Enthusiasm for contributing to a sustainable society and planet
• Comprehension of corporate sustainability frameworks such as ESG/DJSI/GRI,
• Must be a candidate for a Master’s degree in a sustainability-related field or with strong sustainability-related coursework (“sustainability-related” includes sustainability, corporate social responsibility, environmental management, business ethics, human rights, supply chain management, occupational health)
• Excellent communications skills in presenting and writing.
• Minimum GPA of 3.0+
TO APPLY FOR THIS INTERNSHIP PLEASE FOLLOW THE BELOW LINK:
Click here to apply
Please mention that you saw the job on Justmeans