~ Applied Sustainability Group LLC addresses climate change through a results-oriented 'Sustainability Short Course' to help businesses become more profitable by embracing sustainable practices. ~
Our Sustainability Short Course is designed for impact - 10 businesses at a time - and built to replicate and scale quickly for maximum results.
There’s much at stake, huge upside and time is of the essence:
"Cutting U.S. energy use by 20% could save $80 billion annually, slash emissions and create thousands of jobs." - U.S. Dept of Energy
We seek a bright, highly-motivate, part-time intern(s) who can assist with some, or many tasks, covering a range of functions. A key function is event planning. This is a virtual part-time position, with flexible hours, which could complement a full-time job, summer job or another part-time internship. Candidates can be located anywhere.
Your responsibilities as an intern could include some of the following:
(We do not expect one intern to be proficient in all areas, so there may be two or more interns collaborating with us.)
• Online research
• Event planning and coordination
• Graphics and digital media
• Outreach, introductions and marketing
• Social media support
• Photography or videography
Desirable candidates will be:
• Dedicated to developing flourishing businesses
• Committed to minimizing climate disruption
• Effective communicators (verbal & written)
• Organized, open to new experiences and developing new skills
• Open to work part-time on a variable schedule
Compensation: $100 monthly stipend
Education and Work Experience Preferred
• Currently working towards a Bachelor’s degree in Sustainability, Business, Media & Communications, Marketing, Public Relations, Urban Planning, Hospitality & Event Planning, or similar
• GPA of 3.0 or higher
• Ability to work independently
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and strong computer skills
Please email your resume and a few lines about what makes you a good candidate for this position.
Make an impact with us!
~ Applied Sustainability Group LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer ~