GlobeScan is a strategy and insights consultancy, specializing in reputation, sustainability and purpose. We work with some of the world’s top brands, multi-lateral organisations and NGOs. Check out this video introducing GlobeScan and our list of clients here.
We are a consultancy with a purpose – we help our clients redefine what it means to be in business. Our vision, for a sustainable and equitable world, has never been more important than it is now.
We are looking for a research analyst to join our active San Francisco team. Our projects are varied, interesting and impactful. Some examples of types of projects that you could be involved with include:
- Working with a large multi-national company to measure and manage its corporate reputation among professional stakeholder audiences in several markets around the world
- Assisting a leading brand to map its key sustainability stakeholders and to devise a stakeholder engagement strategy
- Supporting a global advocacy campaign by a well-known NGO using consumer insights from a large public opinion/consumer survey
You would be involved in a wide range of activities – from supporting proposal writing, to collaborating on research design, from interviewing influential stakeholders, to submerging yourself in quantitative and qualitative data, from co-creating an influential report, to participating in briefings and presentations.
In working with our team, you would join a uniquely collaborative, high-performance, and purpose-driven culture dedicated to helping make a difference in society.
What we can offer…..
- The chance to apply your skills and knowledge with top global brands
- Being based in San Francisco, you will benefit from working with an international team based in London, Toronto, Cape Town, São Paulo and Hong Kong
- Interesting, diverse work across sectors and organizations
- Impact on organizations’ strategy, communications, purpose, and impact
- On the job training and coaching in applied research, analysis and consulting skills
- Competitive compensation, benefits, flexibility, and annual company retreat
What we need from you…..
- Experience – 1 – 2 years in a strategic research and/or consulting role
- Education – undergraduate or Master’s degree in relevant subject(s) e.g., business, statistics, social sciences, psychology, economics.
- Demonstrable interest in our focus areas and keen understanding of how business and societal issues intersect in today’s environment
- Skills – proven analytical and data analysis skills and high proficiency in MS Office: Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Communication – excellent in client meetings and written communications
- Attitude – enthusiastic, team player but able to think and work independently
If you’re interested in the opportunity we’d like to hear from you. To apply, please send us your résumé and cover letter, detailing why you’d like to work for GlobeScan and why you think you would be a good fit for the role. Applicants must be eligible to work in the United States.
Please note that due to the high number of applications we receive only candidates selected for interview will be contacted.