Rocket Social Impact is a rapidly growing national social impact agency. We are seeking a dynamic 2021 intern to help us drive meaningful results for our purpose-driven corporate and nonprofit clients. The right candidate is passionate about social impact, interested in growing their career in the space and will be ready to roll their sleeves up and support client engagements, manage and execute research and support strategy development as we help brands and nonprofits unlock their potential, activate opportunity and share their purpose-driven story.
Location: Anywhere, USA
Start Date: Flexible; Open to Immediate Start through 2021 and/or Summer Internship
WHO WE ARE:
We consider ourselves a “challenger agency” for brands and organizations that want to challenge the traditional approach. We are a team of experienced social impact strategists and communicators empowered by our love of working with brands and organizations with a desire to disrupt the status quo and achieve both better business and greater good.
• Support ideation and development of client deliverables, including conducting research and competitive analyses
• Support the development of client-ready plans, presentations and documents
• Drive CSR and social purpose industry research projects, as needed
• Collaborate with the agency’s Senior leadership on account work, marketing and new business efforts
• Actively participate in select client account calls
• An active college student, currently enrolled at an accredited college or university, OR a recent graduate (within the past.2 years)
• A fire-in-your-belly kind of passion for helping companies and organizations drive social impact and create change
• A tendency to zig when others zag
• Experience or a desire to work in CSR, marketing, fundraising or PR/communications
• An entrepreneurial spirit with a desire to take on a wide variety of roles and “get scrappy” in a fast-paced, start-up environment
• Exceptional problem-solving and communications skills
• Excellence and strong attention to detail
• PowerPoint and Excel skills
• Strong interpersonal skills and a “no drama” approach
• A strong work ethic and ability to often work independently
• A hunger to learn and grow
• Experience and ability to work effectively with a remote team
We offer a flexible work schedule and a family-friendly working environment.
Sound like you were meant for the gig? Please send your resume to Julia along with a brief note about why you think you’re right for the position.
Rocket Social Impact is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.