Posted Apr 27
This employer requests that only candidates within 100 miles of New York, NY apply to this job.
You appear to be located near Ashburn, VA, more than 100 miles from New York, NY.
Please be aware of this if you choose to apply for this job.
SHARE is seeking a mature responsible person to provide support for human resources, office procedure, and technology functions. Successful applicant will:
• Provide administrative support including data tracking.
• Assist with hiring staff and interns, including developing job descriptions, advertising positions, reviewing resumes and screening applicants.
• Maintain personnel records, including letters of employment, documentation, W-4 and time & leave records.
• Monitor timesheets and process bi-weekly payroll.
• Serve as liaison to insurance companies and other benefit providers.
• Maintain, troubleshoot, and program office equipment or call appropriate vendor when needed.
• Approve appropriate bills
• Recruit and interview new volunteers.
• Develop and nurture sources of interns & volunteers.
• Develop and produce volunteer recognition events.
• Schedule volunteers for events and administrative projects.
• Keep in compliance an Employee Handbook.
• Interface with vendors and building management as needed.
Required Experience: Successful applicant will have 3 years of Human Resources, technology, and grant reporting experience.
Required Skills: The successful applicant will be comfortable with technology and have strong interpersonal skills.
How to Apply: To apply please forward your cover letter, salary requirement, and resume addressing your experience and how it relates to our position to:
SHARE is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.